All prices are charged in New Zealand dollars and include GST of 15%. Pricing on this site can be changed at any time without prior notification.
Products sent overseas will have the 15% GST removed. The prices listed on our website do not include relevant overseas duties and other custom charges that you may incur. For any orders shipped outside of New Zealand the customer is the importer of record and will be responsible for all customs import duties and sales tax charges. These charges vary in each country and are outside of Living Food Lifestyle New Zealand's control. Contact your local customs office for more information on what import duties or sales taxes may be imposed.
Delivery of Orders
The delivery address used for the shipment of your order is the exact details supplied by you, the customer. In some instances if the address is not correctly labeled delays may occur. This may result in longer delivery times – up to 3 weeks or more in some instances, so please ensure your details given to us are correct.
New Zealand Deliveries
Deliveries generally take about 3 working days to any part of New Zealand and 4 to 14 working days to any other part of the world. Long weekend's and public holidays plus rural delivery addresses all add additional days to the delivery time. Furthermore, if no one is home for delivery of your purchase, local postal guidelines will apply.
International Credit Card Payments
If paying by an overseas credit card, the total transaction amount may vary slightly once your order is charged to your credit card, based on the exchange rate used by your credit card company when your order total is applied to your card.
Payments by Bank Deposit must be made within 3 business days of the order being placed, after which time the order shall be cancelled due to lack of payment.
Pricing errors: Although we do our best to ensure prices stated on this website are accurate, errors do occur from time to time. Where a pricing error occurs (subject to applicable law that cannot be excluded), we will not be bound by the incorrect pricing stated, and reserve the right to cancel your purchase.
Special Offers: Special deals and offers on this site are only valid for so long as they are displayed and only while stocks are available, unless expressly stated otherwise.
You Are Protected by the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold. In the event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or a refund.
If the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 applies, you have rights or remedies which are not excluded nor limited by the below exclusions and limits. If you are using this site or its content for business purposes, the below exclusions and limits will apply and the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
You Are Protected by the New Zealand Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
Perishable Items (Food and Supplements)/Unwanted Non Food Items:
- Please contact us immediately if you intend to return any unwanted items.
- Items returned to us 45 days after date of purchase or without contacting Living Foods Lifestyle New Zealand Ltd prior to the return, will NOT be refunded.
- Perishable/unwanted items MUST be unopened and in retail condion with the seal completely intact for refunds to be issued. No exceptions to this.
- Any qualifying unwanted perishable or unwanted items may be returned for a refund of the original cost of the item minus a 5% restocking fee and minus the original shipping cost.
- The customer is responsible for paying for the unwanted item to be shipped back to us.
**PLEASE NOTE: There is a 5% restocking fee for returned items**
- If you receive a defective product you may return the product for a full refund or exchange. We will have the defective product returned to us free of shipping. We must receive the product back in order to send you another or issue a refund.
- All returns MUST be received at our Warehouse within 45 days of the initial purchase date.
- We are unable to offer ANY refunds for products returned to us past 45 days. No Exceptions.
- If a product is found to be faulty please contact us as soon as possible. If the product is still under warranty then the repair will be at our expense. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer.
- Items purchased through the CLEARANCE category are purchased 'as is' and are non-refundable.
- Earthing products are only able to be returned if UNOPENED and UNUSED.
- Opened Earthing products are non-refundable.
- All defective Earthing Equipment must be received back to our Warehouse within 45 days of the initial purchase date.
- We are unable to offer ANY refunds for products returned to us past 45 days. No Exceptions.
Acceptance or rejection of an order
In certain circumstances, we may need to reject your order. This may happen where the requested Product is not available or if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site. Notification of the rejection of the order will be made to you .
Cancelling an order
We may cancel any part of an order (including any orders that we have accepted) without any liability to you for that cancellation at any time if:
(a) the Products in that order are not available; or
(b) there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site for the Product in that order; or
(c) that we reasonably believe your order has been placed in breach of these terms and conditions.
(d) If we choose not to supply or deal with individuals for any reason.
If we do so, then we will endeavour to provide you with reasonable notice of that cancellation, and will not charge you for the cancelled order. All monies paid at the time of purchase will be refunded including shipping.
Customer Cancelled Order
If you decide to cancel your order and it has already been shipped then the following applies.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
- The goods can be returned by the customer for a full product refund provided that the goods are returned in retail condition.
- The refund will be made according to the method of payment
If we determine that we do not have a particular Product in your order in stock, then we will either refund the amount to your credit card or bank account or we will notify you of the relevant Back Ordered Products and the anticipated delivery date. Backordered products do not incur additional shipping costs and are at our discretion.
- Living Foods Lifestyle New Zealand Ltd is not responsible for Lost, Stolen, Mis-Routed or Un-Delivered shipments or those seized by Customs.
- If a shipment is returned to us as Un-Delivered you may either receive a full refund for the products ordered minus the shipment costs and a 5% restocking fee, OR we can reship the order after collecting an additional shipping fee
- Open food items and/or supplements that have been opened or have a broken seal cannot be returned. No exceptions.
- Books cannot be returned. No exceptions.
- DVDs and DVD sets cannot be returned. No exceptions.
- Items returned to us after 45 days of the initial purchase date and/or without contacting Living Foods Lifestyle New Zealand Ltd prior to the return, will NOT be refunded.
Risk and title
Risk and title to the Products passes to you on the date and time of delivery to the Delivery Address.
All liability excluded
To the extent permitted by law:
We will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, or indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this site or the information in or products accessed through it.
In the case of website corruption by third party or updates not loading correctly, we reserve the right to amend incorrectly displayed prices and/or details without liability on purchases made that take advantage of this incorrect pricing or information listed.
Intellectual Property rights
All rights reserved All intellectual property on this site, including without limit, the text, graphics and copyright works is owned by Living Foods Lifestyle New Zealand (or the relevant content supplier). Living Foods Lifestyle New Zealand is the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this site.
‘Living Foods Lifestyle’ and the respective logos are the New Zealand Registered trademarks of Living Foods Lifestyle New Zealand and Living Foods Lifestyle Education.
We take every precaution necessary to ensure all your details are as safe as can be. We firmly believe in your privacy and the security of your personal information. Information entered on the site, whether it’s for an order or for the mailing list, is not sold, rented or distributed to anyone. All personal information is exchanged using SSL, which protects against any access by third parties.