Essential Oxygen 3% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
is THE essential product for every household. With none of the toxic stabilizers found in non-food grade, brown bottle varieties, FGHP3 is the cleaner way to clean…everything.
FGHP3 can be used for food, household surfaces, laundry, plants, and pets!
IT WORKS Best for Food Wash, Household Surfaces, Laundry, Whitener Baby Gear, Plants, Pets
IT’S CLEAN Free of Toxic Stabilizers, Hazardous Handling, Acetanilide Phenol
- Cuts and Abrasions:Spray on open sores to help them heal faster. Add Angstrom Silver for even greater disinfectant power.
- Ears: Tilt the head and apply 3 drops of Angstrom Silver to the inside of the ears. Use hydrogen peroxide-coated organic cotton swab to gently clean all surfaces of the ears.
- Mouth: Spray in your mouth or brush your teeth with it for excellent gum/dental health. Rinse with water.
- Face: Mist on as a facial freshener after washing to gently exfoliate your skin. Keep eyes closed when spraying.
- Skin: Mist your body after washing to replace the acid mantle on your skin that soap removes.
- Vegetables: Add 1/2 a cup of hydrogen peroxide to a full sink of cold water to wash your vegetables free of unwanted bacteria.
- Sprouting Seeds: Add 1 oz. hydrogen peroxide per 1 pint of water and soak the seeds overnight. Add the same amount each time you rinse the seeds.
- House and Garden Plants: Combine 1 oz. hydrogen peroxide with 1 teaspoon MSM and 3 drops Oceans Alive Marine Phytoplankton in 1 quart water. Water or mist plants with this solution for healthy growth.
- Kitchen: Spray and wipe countertops and appliances to disinfect and leave a fresh scent.
- Dishwasher: Add 2 oz. to your regular washing formula for added disinfecting power.
- Humidifiers and Steamers: Mix 1 pint hydrogen peroxide to 1 gallon of water for increased steam purity.
- Laundry: Add 8 oz. of hydrogen peroxide to your wash in place of bleach.