PomaMAX Chia Drink (Low Glycaemic, Stage 1 Body Ecology)
In the office here we regularly consume our own PomaMAX Chia drink using the Mountain-grown Mediterranean Pomegranate concentrate by American Herb & Spice. We like to use PomaMAX because of the quality of the product and the ease of use especially when shaken up in a blender bottle. Here is the recipe as we make it each day.
PomaMAX Chia Drink
1 – 2 Tablespoons of PomaMAX
1 – 2 Tablespoons of Organic Chia Seeds
4 – 8 drops of Berry Stevia
Around 12oz of water or fill small size blender bottle.
Place all of the ingredients into the blender bottle and remember to shake regularly over the next 5 – 10 minutes while the Chia seeds swell and absorb the PomaMAX liquid mix and then let sit for another 1/2 hour minimum. This makes a easy drink to prepare and take to the office or if going out for the day and needing something to keep your blood sugar levels even and your cells hydrated.
Pomegranates are an antioxidant rich fruit that are suitable for Stage 1 of the Body Ecology Diet. The main reason for Pomegranate’s apparent success as a food to support cancer protocols is through its high ellagic acid content. There have been many studies to test the health benefits and effectiveness of Pomegranates and the ones that showed positive results were related to
- Preventing breast cancer cells from forming.
- Inhibiting the development of lung cancer.
- Slowing the growth of prostate cancer in mice.
- Keeping PSA Levels Stable in a study of 50 men who had undergone treatment for prostate cancer
- Protecting the Neonatal Brain from damage after injury.
- Prevention of Osteoarthritis and cartilage deterioration.
- Preventing plaque from building up in the arteries and may reverse previous plaque buildup.
- Alzheimer's Disease Prevention It may prevent and slow Alzheimer's disease. In one study, mice bred to develop Alzheimer's disease were given pomegranate juice. They accumulated significantly less amyloid plaque than control mice and they performed mental tasks better.
- Lowering LDL (bad cholesterol) and raises HDL (good cholesterol).
- Lowering Blood Pressure One study showed that drinking 1.7 ounces of pomegranate juice per day lowered systolic blood pressure by as much as 5 percent.
- Dental Protection Research suggests that drinking pomegranate juice may be a natural way to prevent dental plaque.