Gluten, dairy and soy free.
This smoothie is high in protein from the almonds and coconut flour plus high fibre from the coconut flour. It is low glycemic through the use of the stevia drops and a great source of healthy fats with the coconut oil. All ingredients are raw and enzyme rich.
2 cups of almond mylk
1 – 2 peaches or peacherines
1 fresh medjool date
Stevia to sweeten if necessary
1 tablespoon of raw coconut flour
1 tablespoon of raw, extra virgin coconut oil
Blend all ingredients together in blender until smooth and creamy. Pour into glass and enjoy.
Raw Coconut Flour
- High in fibre and protein, low in fats.
- Enzyme rich with anti fungal, anti-bacterial and anti- microbal saturated fatty acids (lauric and caprylic acids).
Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
- Healthy fat for the endocrine system (hormonal system)
- Speeds up thyroid and metabolic rate to assist weight loss.
- High in anti-fungal and anti-bacterial and anti- microbal saturated fatty acids (lauric and caprylic acids).
- Energy food
- Zero glycemic,
- zero calories,
- zero carbohydrates.
- Balances blood sugar
- Regulates the pancreas
- Alkaline nut
- High vitamin E, calcium and magnesium content
- Almonds contain folic acid, which is believed to reduce levels of homocystein, the amino acid thought to contribute to the buildup of fatty plaque in the arteries.
- Almonds assist in controlling diabetes, by lowering blood sugar after meals.
- Almonds provide essential anti-oxidants and help in the clean up of the free-radicals in the body.