AllerTrex™ by Global Healing Centre - 29.6ml glass spray bottle
What is AllerTrex™?
AllerTrex™ is the only lung cleanse product on the market which uses a Spagyrex® processed blend of powerful herbs and essential oils that support normal function and detoxification of the lungs, sinuses and respiratory tract. These herbs work synergistically to soothe irritated tissue and promote optimal breathing.
What is a Lung Cleanse?
A lung cleanse is a natural procedure designed to detoxify, cleanse and refresh the delicate respiratory linings of the bronchial passages and lungs by purging them of built up environmental toxins, harmful organisms and accumulated irritants.
Cleansing the lungs is something that should be done on a regular basis due to the declining quality of indoor and outdoor air. The toxic air we breathe puts all of our lungs and respiratory tracts in danger. By using an all natural lung cleansing spray on a regular basis you can assist your lungs in cleansing these compounds, which in turn will support normal respiratory function.
The Top 5 Reasons You Need Lung Cleansing
- Most people spend over 90% of their time indoors. This impacts lung health way more than outdoor air.
- Indoor air may have toxic chemical concentrations of up to 100 times higher than outdoor air! 1
- Over 35 million people in the U.S. alone have some form of chronic lung disease.2
- 50% of all illness, according to the American College of Allergies, is caused or aggravated by indoor air pollution.
- A 2007 report stated that scientists found a direct correlation between depression and a high concentration of mould in households.
Shock Statistics About Air Quality
- Scientific America warns that a baby crawling on a normal floor inhales the equivalent of 4 cigarettes a day from out-gassing of carpets, dust mites, moulds and mildew, fungi and other toxic chemicals.
- According to the EPA, SIX out of TEN homes and buildings are "sick" and hazardous to your health due to airborne pollutants.
- Over 1,000 types of mould and mildew have been identified in homes located in the United States.3
- Allergen levels in super-insulated homes are 200% higher than in ordinary homes.
- Over 6 million people in America are allergic to the pets in their homes!
The Health Benefits of Lung Cleansing
- Supports the elimination of toxins
- Promotes normal lung function
- Helps the lungs ease redness and swelling
- Revitalizes lung vitality and strength
- Soothes the throat during times of discomfort
- Helps stimulate mucus secretions to expel toxins
- Supports clearing mucus from the sinus passages
- Stimulates blood circulation to the lungs, which increases dilation
Spray into mouth, inhale deeply three times, then swallow remaining liquid.
Age 12+: 6 sprays 3x daily.
Age 6-12: 4 sprays 3x daily.
Age 3-6: 2 sprays 3x daily.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult your healthcare provider before taking if pregnant or nursing, or for any additional concerns.
- Iodine (as nascent iodine)
Nascent iodine is the most effective supplemental form of iodine. It is an atomic form of iodine with an incomplete number of electrons, giving it a high electromagnetic charge. The body can absorb and use nascent iodine easily for metabolic and detoxification processes.
- AllerTrex™ Proprietary Blend
- Organic Lovage (root)
Lovage is a plant that can help respiratory health by promoting clear airways and helping to discourage congestion.
- Organic eucalyptus (leaf)
Eucalyptus contains a number of compounds which support normal lung immune function.
- Organic peppermint (leaf)
Peppermint’s soothing and relaxing properties have placed it at the forefront of herbs found to be especially beneficial when used to support normal respiratory function, when concerned with throat and sinus issues.
- Organic lungwort (leaf)
Lungwort has been traditionally used to support normal respiratory health and detoxification.
- Organic Bee Balm (leaf)
Bee balm, also known as lemon balm, helps to soothe the lungs and help open the airways.
- Organic orange (peel)
Orange peel assists the lungs in cleansing.
- Organic plantain (leaf)
Supports normal lung tissues. May also help to stimulate the immune system.
- Organic chapparal (leaf)
Has antioxidant properties to help keep cells healthy and strong.
- Organic Elecampane (root)
Elecampane has actions which are expectorant, relaxing and warming. Elecampane can soothe bronchial tube linings and act as an expectorant for lung cleansing.
- Organic Lobelia (flower)
Lobelia has historically been used and appreciated as a support for normal toxin removal and its ability to relieve respiratory discomfort.
- Organic peppermint essential oil
Peppermint's soothing properties make it beneficial when used to support respiratory health.
Menthol may provide tremendous relief for upper respiratory and throat discomfort.
- Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
More gentle and stable than alcohol, USP Kosher certified vegetable glycerin is the best solvent base for Spagyrex® formulations.
- Purified water (pH neutral)
Purified water is one of the best neutral carriers. It’s effective, gentle, and, unlike alcohol, appropriate for everyone.
For FAQ's and more information on this product please visit the Global Healing Centre Website.